Saturday, July 18, 2015

1 - Missing Those Memories

"Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory".

              Don't you miss those good old times when you only think of playing with friends and having fun? I really miss my childhood memories. The time where you don't really care at all, free from stress and anxiety. I can still recall the games that we played like Patintero, Tumbang Preso,Bente Uno, Luksong Tinik, Piko, Sipa, Taguan, Langit Lupa, Teks, Saranggola and many more. My favorite childhood game was called "Bang Sak", it was just like hide and seek where the players run to hide but the taya holds the gun (bang) while other players holds the knife (sak). The taya hunts for the other players and when he sees them he will say BANG! and only the brave player who is capable enough to approach the taya without being noticed can end the game.
              I also miss my childhood friends Diego, Clyde, Nico, Pamela, CJ , JC, Robin, Brian, Ace. They would come in front of our house and will shout my name,"Tyrooone ?Oi Tyrone!". That's how they call me everyday, crazy isn't it? I can still remember the time when I won a shoe box full of teks, my friend Clyde cried and went home when he lost to me. I keep on laughing that time and while he's running home he shouted that he will tell his mom and I got scared. So I followed him and returned his shoe box full of teks to him. Hahahaha, I can still remember his teary eyes and I started calling him the next day as iyakin which means crybaby. He got pissed on me and never talked to me since then.

              I'm just really happy that I met those people in my life. We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.

1 comment: